Our Employees are trained and certified personnel with trusted expertise for the performance of reliability-centred, predictive and preventative maintenance, throughout various makes and models of valves. We deliver quantifiable results using these proven processes, cutting-edge technology and accommodating emergency situations, for the longevity of critical components within each plant, platform or facility. We provide experienced professionals at our Clientele’s convenience to mitigate the effects of prolonged inactivity of their Industrial systems.
We are certified with the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors and have been awarded their VR accreditation for the Repair and Certification of Pressure Safety Valves.
Our capabilities include:
- Valve Maintenance Management Services
- In-Situ and Workshop Block Valve Repair and Maintenance
- In-Situ and Workshop Pressure Safety Valve (PSV) Repair, Testing and Certification
- Vacuum Valve Testing and Certification
- Preventative and Predictive Maintenance
- Acoustic Valve Leakage Testing
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Borescope Inspection
- Actuator Service, Sizing, Assembly and Installation
- Design Engineering
- Technician Training
- Stocking of Valves, Actuators and related Spares.